Camera Ready and Copyright form
Submission guidelines for Camera Ready and Copyright
All accepted and presented papers will appear in IEEE Xplore. In order to include your camera ready paper in IEEE Xplore you must follow these steps :
I. To prepare the manuscript you should use the IEEE Word Format given. The IEEE specification based Latex and MS-Word templates for paper submission are available here.
II. Please don’t forget to add this footer only on the first page:
978-1-5090-4663-8/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
III. In order to verify that you have an IEEE Xplore compliant PDF file you should go to http://www.pdf-express.org/ before February 26, 2017.
A. Click on the link “New Users – Click Here” and fill in your information. You will need the Conference ID which is: 40476XP
- Fill the form and your new account is created
- After crating your account,click“Continue”.
- For each conference paper, click“Create New Title”.
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click“Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”.
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click“Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Once you obtain a confirmation of compliance :
Before february 27,2017 please transfer you successful checked pdf email to email@example.com
IV. Copyright form
Before February 27, 2017, Please fill in the Copyright form and transfert it signed by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the IEEE copyright form (you may return only page 1 after you fill it & sign it accordingly)
- Write the “Title”, & “All authors” (where highlighed)
- ONLY ONE author MUST Sign & Date in field 1) (where highlighted)